While troubleshooting crashes, we may request a crash log to determine what is happening. The easiest method is to find the log is in Settings on your iOS device.
1. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data
2. Scroll through this list till you see pickcrafterapp events. The list is alphabetically sorted
3. Tap on the latest crash event from pickcrafterapp
4. Tap on the share icon at the top right
5. A pop-up appears asking you if you would like to share additional information with the developer, tap Share